The Fearless Type Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Rybread
Rybread

Richard Lee Mason Empty Richard Lee Mason

Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:14 am
He's tall, broad, a leader, but a man with a tender heart. An officer in the Cavalry, he has two goals: to win and to get his men home alive. Richard has redish-brown hair and green eyes. He takes after his father's side in looks and height, strongly resembling his Scottish ancestors. He is a Christian and strives to lead his men like a Christian warrior should.
B. Michaela Woon
B. Michaela Woon

Richard Lee Mason Empty Re: Richard Lee Mason

Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:23 pm
I like it. 🙂 I haven’t done much study on the Civil War, but is he a fictional or historical character? Is he the main character throughout your series you mentioned, or is he only in one of the books?
Rybread
Rybread

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:53 pm
He is not a historical character, but he is one of my MCs! He sorta took over by accident in book 3. Each book follows multiple people, but he's always been important, especially since book 3. He's pretty important in book 4, but he may take a step back in book 5 for his younger brothers XD
B. Michaela Woon
B. Michaela Woon

Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:35 pm
Gotcha. XD So far, I have only published one book (its full and rather long synopsis is on here lol), but I am now editing the second in the series. In both I generally just follow the action, using whichever character that works best. I have 4-5 MC’s. Sometimes, one gets a ton of attention simply ‘cuz he/she is in the middle of things. Razz
Rybread
Rybread

Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:12 am
Yeah, that's pretty much how mine works! XD
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum